Monday, January 19, 2009

A Busy Saturday

Saturday was a busy busy day for us. David had a birthday party to attend at The Adventure Dome, for a kid in his class. And since I am one of those overprotective moms, I wasn't about to drop him off at an indoor amusement park, and let a mom I don't know so well keep track of him. So I enlisted my mom to spend the afternoon with me and the boys, in an over crowded, over priced, dome of fun. It wasn't too bad, we all managed to have a pretty good time. This was Davids first experience with a major roller coaster, and he loved it! Other kids from his class were crying when they got off, and my little thrill seeker wanted to go again. We also played some miniature golf, and Spencer got 3 holes in one! Like I have said before, it is in their blood =)





As if a day at an amusement park wasn't enough, we decided to go watch the Rebels play some basketball. We went with my mom, my brother and his family. Chad had to work, and was very jealous. This was the kids first live basketball game and they loved every minute of it! David was so into it, that he got mad at me for wanting to take his picture. His exact words were, "Mom! I am trying to watch the game here! Please!". But since he had already begrudgingly posed for me a few times, I was willing to let him off easy. And to top off all the excitement of the day, UNLV won! Good times all around!!

Don't you just love the boys' silly faces?!?

4 comments:

Nicole said...

HOW FUN! When are WE going to have a day of fun!???!!

Vegas Anderson Clan said...

I hear you about Saturdays. Austin has basketball and soccer and then off to all the rest of the activities. Your Christmas looks like so much fun.

Anonymous said...

Great day! I look totally worn out, but you and the kids are just bubbling with excitement. Love Mom

Brigg and Dianne said...

Hey, at least your kids actually watch the game! When Brigg took Haley to her first UNLV basketball game, all she cared about was watching the cheerleaders and the Rebel girls dancing! She kept putting her hands to her ears whenever the buzzer went off and said, "It's too loud in here!"

Happy they won! Go Rebels!