Friday, August 14, 2009

Handsome little Cubans



Don't you just love little boys in matching clothes and super cute fedoras? Well I do =) Chad's mom surprised us with photos of the boys she had done for Chad's fathers day gift. Love them!! They really turned out super cute! I may be a little bias but I think my kids are really photogenic. They both love having their pictures taken. (if caught in the right mood that is) The photographer, Chauntelle Graf, is a good friend of Chad's little brother, Todd. I think she did a great job! (Don't worry Jess, you are still my #1)



This last one is my favorite! Check out Spencer giving the stink eye and David's attitude =)

2 comments:

Hillary said...

Those are the cutest pictures! Awesome outfits!

Brigg and Dianne said...

What cool pictures! How fun it must have been for them! How are you doing these days? Feeling back to normal yet?