Monday, October 19, 2009

Spencer's Party




Last weekend we celebrated Spencer's 4th birthday. It was a really small get together with family and very few friends. It was a perfect day out and Spencer had a great time. He came home with every batman toy ever made, which also made him the happiest boy on earth. I didn't take as many pictures as I usually do, but I will post what I did get.



This is the giant pinata I bought at a Mexican grocery store =)

Yes, my mom wore her apron as a cape. Spencer told her, "Grammy, that won't work"


The Shepherd 4, minus 1











Chad and I spent a lot of time making these posters for the party. Chad did the drawing and I did the coloring =)




The traditional 2 cakes =) If you are interested in having super cute cakes made for your parties, visit my cousin's blog Cake Squared
My cousin also made these super cute cupcakes for Spencer's class

2 comments:

Nicole said...

You guys are the super parents of our generation and I am inspired to be like you! Sounds corny, but it's true!

Brigg and Dianne said...

Looks like a fun party! That cake looks great! I am going to check out the site you linked up!