Monday, February 22, 2010

Let's Play Catch Up!




I am such a slacker lately. I feel like I don't have time for anything, so blogging has taken a backseat. But I have been getting small reminders from friends and family that it's time to step it up. I can't promise anything other than I will TRY to be better!! Here are some pics from the last month. We have gone bowling (with Davids girlfriend) and skating, Chad won one of his fantasy football leagues, and my cute little nephew is getting bigger! I have added a few other randoms in there. Enjoy!! =)











6 comments:

Brigg and Dianne said...

Cute! Your little guys have so much personality! You sure dress them cute, too. Life certainly does get busy; I start to get urgent (pushy) phone calls when I don't update my blog in a while.

Jessica B Photography said...

Wow, this is rather reminiscant of junior high. The skating rink and bowling???? I didn't even know they still had skating rinks. How 'bout the drive in's - are they still around?

thanida said...

If it is an awesome content, will be picked up or else not.keep it up bro
i99bet

คนสวย2019 said...

ร้อยไหม
ร้อยไหมปรับรูปหน้า ปรับรูปหน้าที่ไหไนดี ร้อยไหมที่แหน่งใด











ดี? กังนัมสถานพยาบาล



เป็น



คำตอบไม่ว่าจะเป็น ร้อยไหมหน้าเรียว เป็นวีไลน์แบบประเทศเกาหลี



ด้วยไหมก้าง



ให้ท่าน



งาม



แบบประเทศเกาหลี



ลดอายุ หน้าเด็ก ไม่เจ็บ ไม่บอบช้ำ



ไม่บวม หน้าเป็นวีเชฟ ลดเหนียง เหนียงกระชับสมปรารถนา






ร้อยไหม เป็นอย่างไร






การร้อยไหม เป็น



เทคโนโลยีที่ช่วยแก้ปัญหา









ผิวหน้าที่ไม่กระชับ หย่อนยาน



คล้อย ให้กลับมากระชับ หน้าเรียว เต่งตึง เข้ารูป วีเชฟได้สมใจอยาก





และ









สามารถช่วยการปรับโครงหน้าหรือแก้ปัญหา









เฉพาะข้อเสีย





การนำเส้นไหมประเภท





พิเศษมาร้อยกับ



บริเวณใบหน้า



รอบๆ



ใต้ผิวหนัง เพื่อกระตุ้นการผลิต



เส้นโลหิต



ใหม่ ส่งผล



นำมาซึ่งการก่อให้เกิด

















สร้างคลอลาเจนบริเวณ


ร้อยไหม ปรับรูปหน้า
ร้อยไหม pantip
ร้อยไหม กังนัม

thanida said...

Very informative post infact! Thanks for the kind words! Keep it up!
ร่ม
โรงงานร่ม
ร่มพับ
ร่มไม้เท้า
ขายร่มราคาถูก

nira said...

This was very helpful, thank you so much!love
sagame66
sagame77
sagame88