Monday, September 20, 2010

Cousins!


My sister and her family moved back to Vegas 4 months ago and we couldn't be more thrilled! Not only do I have my best friend back in the same city (and about 2 minutes away) but the kids have all their cousins! It has been a lot of fun this summer watching them build close relationships with their cousins that they used to see maybe once a year. We have had kids born almost every year since David was born, so they are all pretty close in age. (except for Anthony and Raelyn who were the only grandkids on my side for quite a while) Here are just a couple of pictures from the summer!





Welcome home Villa family!!

3 comments:

Brigg and Dianne said...

That is so nice! I don't know what we would do all the time if we didn't live near my sister and brothers and Brigg's sisters. It fills my kids' social calendar with birthday parties and family get-togethers, etc.

thanida said...

This post will surely help me to take right decision,thanks for the great tips!
928bet

DCAja said...

thanks!
kredit