Saturday, March 29, 2008

The stache



About 2 weeks ago, Chad thought that it would be fun to grow a stache! An idea he had been tossing around for a long time. We kind of had a thing going to see who would want him to shave it off first. Well I won! See, I love Chad whether he has a mustache or not. So it didn't bother me in the least bit. In fact I got quite a kick out of it. (although, I am not sure that it's a good thing when you have to fight the urge to laugh everytime you see your husband.) He lasted almost 2 weeks before caving and shaving it off. He said that it was really starting to bother him. I have to admit, I am a little sad the stache is gone. I was growing quite fond of it. =)

4 comments:

Karina said...

ewe! chester the molester! yea, roger has tried to do the same thing but thank the lord that he is unable to grow anything other than some scraggly hairs.

motivated said...

ROFL!! Chester Molester is right! Issac grows a stache fast, and he hates it, and I hate it too. But I'll have to let him know March is Mustache month so next year he can join in on the fun!

Kenn N said...

There are only two people in the world who look good with a 'stache. Tom Selleck and ... I'm sure there is someone else.

Emily said...

Oh man! Tom sported a mustache for about a week two years ago. It started as a beard, and when he saved, he left behind a very creepy looking mustache. No thank you!