Monday, March 31, 2008

You've been warned


Many of our friends and family know that our eldest son, David, is no stranger to the limelight. I believe he has an involuntary reflex to any camera that may be pointing his way. However, Spencer, our youngest has always been a little stingy with his smiles. I've often wondered if this would work against him in his later years. Obviously David has supped at the fountain of charisma that I have led him to, but would Spencer follow? Would he be able to find a wife in his later years without this woman finding elixir? Well my friends, I believe we finally have photographic evidence that The Spence Man has followed his father, I will sleep easier tonight.
-Chad ;)

4 comments:

motivated said...

Nice writing, Chad! :) Spencer is a total cutie. Autumn and Chad, I think I've said this before, but your boys are gonna be lady-killers for sure! (I think that means all the ladies will love them, right?)

Emily said...

sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com is my favorite because it's got the instructions written step-by-step and you can make your background more personal. matiekay.blogspot.com is more of a template that you copy. cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com has some backgrounds too.

The Belands said...

Hi Autumn,
It's great to see your life is going so well. I also can't believe how fast life seems to fly by. Great blog I'm going to have to get some tips from you.
Amber

FentonFarms said...

HA I found you...YAY! How are u? The new neighbors?