Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Let's Play Dress Up


Okay, so I don't really get to say that because I have boys, but these two goofballs do enjoy switching it up a bit every now and then =) I sure love these handsome weirdos!



David was Percy Jackson (the one in the book, not so much the one in the movie. The movie lacked the Camp Half-Blood shirt) It was dress up like your favorite character from a book. Spencer just wanted a shirt too, so I made him one. =)

This was Spencer's miss match day. He enjoyed looking like a break dancin' gang banger from the 80's

Crazy Hair Day! We were going to shave his head anyway, so he got a mohawk for a week ;)

This is what Spencer decided to spend his Easter money on. He LOVES costumes! Let me correct that, he LOVES SUPERHERO costumes!

Spence man got a little out of control with the soap foam he got. He used it all in one sitting!

1 comments:

cKAja said...

how cute they are. i like this post, thanks for posting this