Monday, August 25, 2008

1st Day of School



Today was Davids first day of school. He has been so excited about this for so long. He knew what he wanted to wear and everything. And of course, when the time came for us to go and David to put on his backpack, Spencer HAD to put his backpack on too. The school is right next to our house, so we get to walk David to school everyday. Which is fantastic since we had to drive almost 20 minutes to his preschool for 2 years. When we got to school, grandma was waiting to wish David luck on his first day. David loves school so much and we are all so excited for him to finally be in elementary school. Well, all of us except for Spencer. The whole time David was in school, Spencer kept telling us he needed his David.

4 comments:

Hillary said...

poor Spencer looks so sad!

Dawn Sims said...

That is exciting!! We are planning to go to the reunion. I'm not sure if we'll make it to the picnic it just depends what time it is at. I have a photo shoot that night. I do want to go though. It should be fun. I think I'm mostly excited about the game. I'm curious how everything is going to be. I know there are a LOT of people I am not going to remember. I guess I'll have to study my yearbook before. HA HA!

FentonFarms said...

Awww they are so cute...it is definitely nice that you get to walk him to school....how are you guys? the neighbors? hehe

motivated said...

Are you sure he's not in 2nd or 3rd grade? He looks too mature to be in kindergarten! Spencer does look like he's sad, poor guy. What cuties they are. :)