Saturday, August 9, 2008

7 Years


Chad and I have been married 7 years today! It's crazy how fast time flies by! It's funny to think that he was my boyfriend in the 3rd grade! I remember Chad passing notes to me in the 4th grade. I remember standing by the lockers while he signed my yearbook in 7th grade and I remember him asking me to be his girlfriend on my 15th birthday. Here we are almost 13 years and two kids later. I am so happy to be married to my best friend. I love him and our life together!
Happy Anniversary Chad!

6 comments:

Kenn N said...

Congrats guys. I can't believe you guys are at 7 already, we are about to hit 6, and with a 2nd child coming and me almost to 30... I'm feelin' it.

.... Not that you guys are old ... I mean... you look great!!

Mel said...

happy anniversary. We are just about at 7 years too. I can't believe it. I remember in high school thinking how cute you two were together. Actually I remember at a stake dance or something that you guys had just started going out. It is crazy.

Nicole said...

Happy anniversary yesterday! I'm so happy for you guys! That picture is awesome, Chad looks like a baby! I'm not going to lie, reading this made me tear up a little!

Jessica B Photography said...

Aaaaahhhhh, very sweet!!! and beautiful picture!

Dawn Sims said...

Wow. That is awesome. Happy late anniversary! Are you guys going to the reunion in October?

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

Congrats! What a cute couple you are, with a beautiful family! Way to go, You guys have definately surpassed the seven year mark considering your dating history :) You guys aren't just highschool sweethearts, you are elementry sweethearts...and that is rare!!