Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Ocho

I have been tagged by one of my really good friends. I like to think that she considers me such a good friend that she wanted to include me in her tagging, but honestly I don't think she had too many blogging friends to choose from. Kidding Nicole, love you! Here it goes...

8 TV Shows I Like to watch:

IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER!!!

1. Friends - Even though it is just reruns or the seasons I have on DVD, it will still probably be my all time favorite!
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Private Practice
4. Heros (Chad and I have recently become REALLY big fans of this show!)
5. House
6. Bones
7. Law and Order: SVU
8. Desperate Housewives


8 Restaurants I like to eat at:


1. Olive Garden (mmmm....salad and breadsticks!)
2. Verrizanos Pizza (best ranch ever!)
3. Macayos
4. Egg Works
5. Rubios
6. Port of Subs
7. Outback
8. Oyster Bar (at the Suncoast)


8 Things that happened today:


1. Worked
2. Had Verrizano Pizza for lunch
3. Did tons of laundry
4. Caught up on some of my shows
5. Played on the computer (obviously)
6. Did the dishes and cleaned up the kitchen
7. Cleaned the fridge of stuff that could be thrown out.
8. I am risking putting Spencer in underwear all night. (I am a daredevil, I know)


8 Things I am looking forward to:


1. Getting caught up on laundry
2. Eventually meeting my new nephew
3. All this election crap to be over!
4. The official start of the holidays!!
5 David's class Halloween party tomorrow.
6. finishing the two books I am currently reading.
7. Eventually going to the temple with my family.
8. Halloween!


8 Things on my wish list:


1. Being completely out of debt
2. Owning a home that meets all of my very particular requirements
3. Lots and lots of new clothes
4. Better kitchen ware.
5. That my boys will make it through the whole winter without getting sick!
6. That my sister and I would live a lot closer to each other!
7. A maid that will make my house spotless at least once a month. I can handle the rest of the month =)
8. Learning to sleep through the night again.

8 People to tag:
All of my friends that have yet to do this tag!

0 comments: