Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Sleeping Spencer...Part 2

I have mentioned before that Spencer has a unique ability to just fall asleep anywhere! Here are a few more examples of my sweet little sleeping Spencer. He was playing a game on my sidekick in the first picture,(kind of looks like he is texting, huh?) and yes, he fell asleep on the toilet in the second picture. He likes to have me in the bathroom with him at the moment. He hates going to the bathroom, so he needs me to hold his hand...literally.

3 comments:

Hillary said...

The picture of him on the toilet is so sweet!
Yay! You should come out on Saturday. Aaron will be out of town so I'm going solo. I think I will try to go around 9:30 or 10:00or so. I think Jessica was planning on going in the morning too so I was going to try to meet up with her somewhere too.

Nicole said...

I love it! Do you guys just crack up when you walk in and see these things!? So cute!

When's our next girls' night!??

Cassondra said...

That picture on the toilet is hilarious!!