Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Crazy Hair



My boys love bath time! They also love AFTER bath time =) They think it is okay to act like little maniacs and run around the house, singing a song they made up, titled 'Naked Time'. Actually it is more of just running around repeating, "it's naked, it's naked, naked time" But seeing as I am not going to post pictures of my boys little tushies, I am posting pictures of them fully clothed with spiky hair. They love to have me give them crazy hair. ( it isn't really crazy, I know. But to them and their normal hair do, this is wacky) So here are some pictures of my clean, little, post bath rock stars. Cute huh!?!

4 comments:

Kara Benson said...

Yes, They are so CUTE.

Jessica B Photography said...

A friend of mine was looking at your family pics and was going on and on about how "perfect" your family is and how you have "the look" and you are so "edge-y". She says "I could never be like that" (She's 40-ish, family of three kids + husband, and smiles all the time - she couldn't pull a serious face if she tried!) I'll be doing her family in a few weeks so we'll see what we come up with. Just wanted to pass the compliments along!!

Nicole said...

LUNCH!??! MMM! If I'm not working, which is a pretty good bet, I'm totally in! Where you going and what time? Wednesday, right?

Cassondra said...

Awesome pics! Very fun post!