Wednesday, November 26, 2008

So Thankful!


Since tomorrow is Thanksgiving, I thought I would list a few things that I am thankful for. What better time to list my blessings than the holidays? So here we go...
  • First and foremost, I am thankful for my wonderful, loving, smart, funny, and amazingly handsome husband. I couldn't have chosen a better partner to spend forever with. He is my best friend and I truly love him with my whole being.

  • I am extremely thankful for my two little boys. They are my sunshine! They make me laugh everyday, and amaze me constantly with how smart they are. I am so blessed to be their mom.

  • I am thankful for my family. My mom is one of my best friends. She can be crazy, (it's okay mom, I had to get it from somewhere, right?) but I know that she loves me and my family. I know that she will always be there for me, no matter what. I have great brothers that I know I can turn to if ever I need them.

  • I am thankful for my sister. I can't get through a day without talking to her at least once. We lean on each other and know that the other will always be there.

  • I am thankful Chad's family. His parents are wonderful to us! They have always been there for us and have helped us through so much. His brothers are fantastic uncles to the boys. This family is such a close knit family, I am so lucky to be a part of it!

  • I am thankful for good friends. I have some great friends! These are the kind of friends that you know that no matter what happens in your life, you will always be friends. (you all know who you are)

  • I am thankful for jobs! Right now especially, I am so thankful that Chad and I have good jobs! I am thankful that we have a roof over our heads and can support our family.

  • Last but definitely not least, I am thankful for the church. Chad and I are really seeing the blessings in our lives since we have gone back to church. We can see how much closer it has brought us together as a couple and the good it has done for our children. They love going to church and even fight over who gets to say prayers. I love the gospel and feel really blessed to have it in our lives.

There is really so much more that I am thankful for, but I thought I would just touch on the major things. I truly do have a blessed life and wouldn't trade any part of it for anything.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

2 comments:

Brigg and Dianne said...

We really do live rich lives when we take the time to appreciate everything in them. I love your family picture on the train tracks! My son would've loved that!

Jessica B Photography said...

Ditto to B & D. We really do live in such a great time with so many comforts as compared to the rest of the history of the world. And we are so blessed to live in the USA! Even if times are tough, it's still better than being a peasant farmer in medieval Europe.