Thursday, December 4, 2008

Super Cool




Spencer has developed an extreme love for his red cape. He puts it on every morning and pretends he is Batman or some other superhero. He wears it to pick David up from school and would probably even wear it to church if we let him. He has told us that all he wants for Christmas is more costumes. I can just see him with capes in every color, coordinating them with his outfits =) But I think he is the cutest little hero and you have to admit, he looks SUPER cool. (no sarcasm, really...lol)

3 comments:

Hillary said...

Looks like Spencer is joining Zack in the superhero phase! :)

This weekend is the last weekend for the Santa Train. Here's some info:
http://www.chamberorganizer.com/bouldercity/docs/SantaFlyer2.doc

http://www.chamberorganizer.com/Calendar/moreinfo.php?eventid=8212

They say you don't need reservations but they are selling the tickets in advance and some times were sold out last weekend so you should call Laura (her # is on one of those links) and see what times they have open and if you should buy in advance. I think you can do it through the mail or if you want me to get you some tickets let me know.

Cassondra said...

Hey!
Do you guys want to come over for dinner this Sunday?? We'd love to finally get together so let me know - 233-1409.

Cassondra Kelsey

Nicole said...

Are you ignoring me because you think I was ignoring you???!!!