Thursday, December 11, 2008

My Heroes




Chad and I were doing some major cleaning and came across the boys old Halloween costumes. Being the kind of people that LOVE to get rid of things, I put them in a bag and set them aside to send to my sisters kids. Well needless to say, the boys found the bag and they have been in costume (and character) since. I heard Spencer today telling David (Batman) that he smelled the Joker. Not really sure what the Joker smells like, but apparently my kids know. Spencer has been so happy because all he wanted for Christmas was costumes. No matter how many times he was asked, his response to, "what do you want for Christmas?" was, "Costumes!". So Christmas has come early for our little hero!

Honestly, it is never a dull moment around here! These two clowns are so much fun!







notice if you will, the tightness, not to mention the shortness, of David's Batman costume. These were their costumes in 2006!


1 comments:

Jessica B Photography said...

Nice wall art! It's rather Spidermanish.