Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hard at Work

I absolutely LOVE seeing these two quietly working on something together. They sat together doing their "school work" for quite a while today. Spencer is just learning to write his letters, which is so exciting for him. He is so proud of himself and we are so proud of him! I love that doing workbooks is fun to them. Grandma bought David his first workbooks when he was 3. Between the workbooks and me working with him, he was writing his name well before preschool. That is what we are trying to do with Spencer too. Grandma just bought Spencer his first workbook. (thanks Grandma!!) He will be in preschool in the fall and I would love it if he could write his name as well. He loves practicing and gets so excited when he writes a letter. And David is such a big helper. He always wants to sit right next to Spencer while he is working in his workbook. He is always showing him what needs to be done on each page. Sometimes I think Spencer prefers getting his directions from David rather than me. They are both such smart boys (something they get from their smart daddy) that just love to learn!


1 comments:

DCAja said...

love this blog!
please visit my finance site thanks GBU!