Saturday, April 5, 2008

Momma's Monkeys

Today was a fun filled day full of Tball, shopping and family. The kids wore themselves out with the swingset and backyard toys at Grammy's house. And of course, I had my camera =) This was just one of David's many "mom, take a picture of me" moments.

Spencer was very insistent that he just hang there for awhile. I was pretty suprised at how long this little guy held out!


David and Spencer playing with their cousin Carmen. Look closely though, they are all in camo so it might be difficult to see them =)


3 comments:

motivated said...

Was the camo thing planned? Totally cute Autumn! Don't you wish they had a giant playground for adults too?

Mel said...

Your kids are really cute. I love reading your blog. I am so happy you found me. I am still waiting to have this baby. Send out good vibes for me.

Nicole said...

OMG ~ Your kids are so cute! I love the pics on the swingset!