Tuesday, April 29, 2008

All Aboard!






Our family outing this weekend was to Boulder City. We decided that after the kids had so much fun on the tram, we would take them to ride a real train. They loved every minute of it! Chad and I had a pretty good time ourselves. It was very affordable for our little family, which is always a bonus. Plus, we just love watching the joy in the boys eyes as they experience new things.



Daddy and the boys on the train

David had so much fun!


Spencer goofin off. Of course he couldn't sit still.

In front of the train.

We love our family outings!!

7 comments:

Kenn N said...

There is a historic train that literally runs within walking distance of my house. I think we are doing it this weekend. There is also one is Durango Colorado that is supposedly really cool. Not that you'd go to either of these, but I'm getting excited to try it out with Caleb. I think he'll dig it, big time.

Hillary said...

a-hem! You come to Boulder City and don't even stop to say hello???

motivated said...

Cute hat!! Love the pics. :) I always do though. :)

Mel said...

You guys look like you always have so much fun. I am so excited to have another boy. It will be so fun when Ty gets older and him and Cooper can plot against me. Tell Chad hi for me.

Jessica and Chris said...

UNBELIEVABLE!!!! As far as it is for you to come out here, I can't believe you didn't call!!!

Hillary said...

So, have you gotten enough guff for not calling? (I don't really know why that is a word "guff") Anyway, If you make it out here this weekend for the fair give us a call. I was planning on going to the Spring Jamboree on Saturday. Is that what you are talking about, or is there a fair too? I don't know, I just live here. Let's try to meet up somewhere though!

Jessica and Chris said...

It's the Spring Jam (short for Jamboree). There is a car show, quilt show, art & craft booths, food, entertainment, etc. etc. There is a 5K run on Saturday that I am participating in. My sister Staci put it together. Maybe if we ask Hillary real nice, she'll make dinner for us on Sunday.