Sunday, July 27, 2008

Camping

We have been promising the boys a camping trip pretty much all summer. Well we have yet to make it happen. The one time we tried, weather stopped us. We still plan on going camping, but for now, this will have to do. Chad set up Davids little tent in the living room and the boys are camping out. I am shocked that Spencer actually stayed in there and didn't keep trying to escape. Especially since Chad and I were sitting on the couch, a few feet away from the tent, when they were going to sleep. We still have yet to know if Spencer will stay in there all night, or if he will try and wander into our room as usual. =)

This last one was taken through the screen at the top of the tent. (It took quite a few tries, but I finally got it)

4 comments:

Jessica B Photography said...

Well you totally missed out this weekend. Mt Charleston was great. The night was nice (not even too cool) and it clouded up the next day for the games (football, ultimate frisbee, red rover, tug of war) and somebody else did all the cooking. What else could I ask for???

Anyways, for you and Nicole to come out here, I don't care if you bring your kids. I guess it just depends on what you want to do, how long you want to be out here, etc.

With kids: dinner at a park or at Hillary's (she has grass, I don't) I would probably want to take mine home for bed at 7:30. Hey, you are the one who didn't come to Hill's b-day because of your kids bedtime!

Without kids: I will get a babysitter (Chris will be at class) and I'm sure Aaron can handle staying at home for the night. We could still go eat at a park or something. The park that overlooks the lake gets shady in the evenings. And we could all stay out longer.

Karina said...

wow. that is vegas camping for you. hey, did you know kacee robertson in high school? anyway she has a blog i want to get on but you have to be invited and i don't even know how to get invited. i haven't talked to her in like 3 years but there are peeps you know that know her and have her blog and all that jazz. i want to get invited so i can say what up. what should i do huh?

Dawn Sims said...

That is so cute! I think that is a great idea. I'm sure the boys loved it!

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

LOoks like fun! Kids love camping even if it is just in living room. Well, I'm glad to here you liked and finished the 4th book. I need to lock myself in my bathroom so I can finish it without interuptions! Way to go on getting your book 1/2 off, I wish I would have known about that?