Monday, July 7, 2008

So Hot!!

It is so hot outside right now that it is hard to come up with fun, cheap/free things to do with our boys. And if you haven't noticed yet, we are always doing something =) So since it is so flippin hot, we decided to take the boys to the park at Mountains Edge and let them play in the water area. Chad and I really get a kick out of watching them run around and having a ball. We of course are in the shade, so it isn't so bad for us. Plus we just get slightly wet by default, just being around them.



There is a big grassy area with hills that we took the boys to play at after the water. It is hot enough that just with the running around for a few minutes, they were dry. But they weren't just running, they also decided to roll down the hill. This is the part that we had a hard time dragging them away from. They wanted to continue racing back and forth and rolling down hills. At least they burned off a whole lot of energy. =)



I am so blessed to have my little family! Chad is such an amazing husband and father. He keeps me sane and I love him so much! The boys are wonderful! They are so sweet, smart and funny. They fill my heart with so much joy. I really do consider myself very lucky!

4 comments:

motivated said...

I love Spencer's expression 5th picture down! Such a cutie! You're right, it is hard to find stuff to do when it's so HOT. It's burning up over here too, but nothing like Vegas! I'm glad your boys had fun!

Emily said...

I laughed when I read your comment about you and Chad getting wet by default. We've got a splash park here and one of my top reasons for going is that I get to enjoy the occasional splash while watching my kids wear themselves out. By the time we get home everyone is exhausted and ready for naps. Awesome!

Your boys are so cute. Maybe it's because we have girls, so we're used to the girly swimming suits, but I think you're kids little board shorts are adorable!

Dawn Sims said...

Your boys are so cute! I wish we had parks like that here for our little one. By the way I do love Children's place! I got that shirt for like $2!! Can't beat that!

Heather said...

That park looks so much fun! Spencer looks so big!