Saturday, July 12, 2008

Little Photographer

A few weeks ago, Chad's parents took our boys to California for the weekend. They went to the beach and to Knotts Berry Farm. I know, lucky right? The boys get to have a good time on vacation, Grandma and Papa get quality time with their grandkids, and Chad and I get a few days to ourselves! Everyone wins! Anyway, before the trip I got David a portable camera so he could take his own pictures. He was SO EXCITED! So we just developed his pictures, and I think he did very well for his first time. And luckily he shared the camera so he could be in a few. Although he did take a couple self portraits, of course. (this is something he has done with any camera he could get his hands on since he was a baby)



Hotel room golf is a must for every trip! This can keep these boys entertained for hours!!


2 comments:

Jessica B Photography said...

LUCKY!!!!

We can do pictures whenever you want. Chris is taking some night classes starting Monday, so I am husbandless for the next 5 weeks. I assume that weekdays would be better for Chad. Evenings would be best - the sun is nicer. I don't get up early enough for nice summer morning light...

motivated said...

Looks like they had fun!! I'd be trying to talk them into taking the kids more often, hahaha :) I'm glad the kiddos had fun with Chad's parents! Now I kinda want hotel golf too. :)