Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Bowling Brothers


My boys have found a new passion. They love bowling! Yesterday was my brother-in-law's graduation party at the Santa Fe Bowling Alley. David was very excited for this because he loves to play the bowling game on our Wii. But the bowling ball was slightly heavier than the Wii controller, so he had to do some between the leg bowling. And he was so cute doing it. He isn't the only one who now loves bowling, though. Spencer started having fun immediately! Papa helped him with his turns so he wouldn't hurt himself. But help or no help, he loved it! He kept saying, "my turn, mom". David has asked me about a dozen times now when we can go bowling again. He really wants to show his daddy how good a bowler he is. I foresee some trips to the bowling alley in our future. =)

He wouldn't move from this position until the ball hit the pins.

So nice of Papa to give up his turns to bowl with Spencer!

Here they are waiting so patiently for their next turn.

2 comments:

Mel said...

Bowling is so fun. Cooper loves it too. Your kids are so cute. Isn't it crazy to think that we are moms. Sometimes I am starting to feel really old!!!

Vanessa said...

Carlo and I haven't ever bowled together, let alone with our kids! We should all go sometime! I love seeing pictures of your family. :)