Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Tagged

I don't usually do things like this, but I was "tagged" and I guess it would be rude not to go along with it.



All about my handsome husband...





1. What is his name? Chad W. Corbett



2. Who eats more? Definitely him



3. Who said I love you first? Chad



4. Who is taller? He is



5. Who is smarter? That would be Chad, without a doubt! I just have more common sense ;)



6. Who is more sensitive? 100% me!!



7.Who does the laundry? HA! I do!



8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Standing at the foot of the bed and looking at it, I do.



9. Who pays the bills? That would be Chad. I am clueless about the bills!



10. Who cooks more? I do ALL the cooking! Chad doesn't cook. He has made me breakfast
before and even a birthday cake. It is so sweet that he tries =)



11. What meals do you cook together? We don't. I need him to keep the kids busy while I am cooking.



12. Who is more stubborn? Chad is way more stubborn!



13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? I am never wrong =) But I will say I am just to get on with it.



14. Who has more siblings? I do.



15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? We are pretty equal, we don't have many arguments that would challenge the others status.



16. What do you like to do together? There isn't a whole lot we don't like to do together. We like to do as much as possible together.



17. Who eats more sweets? That would be me =)



18. Guilty pleasures? Shopping! We both love to shop together!!



19. How did you meet? We have known each other since kindergarten and he was my boyfriend in 3rd grade. We started dating again on my 15th birthday and the rest is history.



20. Who asked who out first? He did the asking



21. Who kissed who first? It took awhile, but he kissed me



22. Who proposed? Chad did



23. His best features? He is very handsome!! I like all his features!



24. What is his greatest quality? there are too many! But if I have to pick, I will say that he is an amazing father! He loves his family so much and works very hard for us.



25. Tag? Melinda, Hillary, Renee, Nicole

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Ahh. . .You are so sweet! You two are so perfect together! You're one of the lucky couples out there!
I'm going to steal this and tag som peeps!

motivated said...

Yeah right, you're going to be a tagging fool in a matter of months. :) J/K You guys really are too cute!