Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Golfers


I had plans last night to go to dinner and a movie with my mom, sister, and sister-in-law. Since I was going to be gone, Chad decided to take his boys golfing. We have been planning on doing this for weeks now, and I am a little sad that I missed it. David has always been a natural, but this was Spencer's first time. Lucky for me (and you), Chad took some pictures.




How handsome are these two little golfers?




Naturals.


There is natural golf talent on both sides of our family. My dad was an amazing golfer! It is in their blood, so these two are destined for greatness! =)

4 comments:

Mel said...

Chad is such a good dad. I love it. We are going to start Cooper in sports this fall. You guys always have so much fun...I am so glad you found me.

Jessica B Photography said...

They are even appropriately dressed!!

motivated said...

Awww... very cute! So mini-golf wasn't cutting it for them? :) Love their little gloves... too cute. :)

Karina said...

i can't wait till i have kid(s) old enough to do all that fun stuff with. you better whip them into shape so they can go on tour and make you some money!