Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Geisha Steakhouse

David had his first Geisha Steakhouse experience last night. Chad's little brother Todd is leaving for BYU tomorrow so we all got together for dinner. We didn't think that Spencer was quite ready for this, so we left him with my mom. David, on the other hand, loved it! He really loved when the flames got really high and he loved watching the chef do all of his little cooking tricks. He wasn't a big fan of the food, but the show was worth it to him. He kept saying that it was his special day since he got to do this. The chef did a really good job! He even turned all of the rice into the shape of Mickey Mouse, just for David. =)

We are really going to miss you Todd! Have fun at school!!

4 comments:

Dawn Sims said...

I love this place! I miss all the good food in Vegas.

This blogging thing does seem more fun that myspace, but it can get confusing. I had to have Karina walk me through most of this. Which made me feel like I was about 50 years old...still trying to figure out the computer stuff. ha

motivated said...

That looks like a fun place. :) Do you guys feel old, now that Chad's little bro is heading off for college? :)

Mel said...

melc_ut@yahoo.com

motivated said...

Hey! You've been missing in action! Come back! :)