Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Girls, Games, and Junk Food




Last night 3 of my favorite friends came over to play. They took time out of their busy, busy lives for a few hours of down time. We had such a great time playing games, talking, eating yummy snack food (what we could pull away from pregnant Nicole...haha), and of course, LAUGHING! We always say we are going to get together more often and it just doesn't happen. We even go so far as to make plans, and for one reason or another, they always get cancelled. Flakes! (just kidding) We have all been friends since we were really young and have managed to hang onto that friendship all these years. I am so lucky to have such great friends! And we really need to make more of an effort to get together more often. And there are a few others who need to be there next time (you know who you are!).

4 comments:

Hillary said...

Right back at ya! I of course am so sorry to have missed girls' night but I was way too busy....or just not invited!!!! I guess that is my punishment for not inviting you to my kiddie party. This is sad, we can't let a couple dozen miles keep us apart.

Nicole said...

So fun!!!! BTW ~ the salsa was some of my favorite! It's so hot though, I have to keep shoving chips in my face to calm the heat!

We definite;y have to do that ore often.. . . .seriously! And yes, there are a few others that need to get with it and show up!

Mel said...

Ok i am so JEALOUS!!!! I wish I could have been there. I miss all you girls like crazy.

Jessica B Photography said...

(gasp)

"And there are a few others who need to be there next time (you know who you are!)."

An invitation would help next time. I would've totally been there. It is the birthday month, after all. Hmmm... maybe if we coordinated right, Melinda could come too....