Sunday, September 28, 2008

Rootin Tootin Party

We had to celebrate Spencer's 3rd birthday a little early this year because of everyones busy schedules. Not that Spencer noticed or minded in the least bit. We decided to have a cowboy themed party since it seemed like it would be fun fun for everyone to get into. Everyone seemed to have a great time, and Spencer made out like a bandit. He loved all of his gifts, but it is safe to say that his police car from grandma and papa was his favorite!! Thank you everyone for helping this be a fantastic birthday for "Six Shot".
Yes, we had 2 cakes. We are such popular people that we have to make sure there is plenty to go around =)





8 comments:

Vegas Anderson Clan said...

So fun!! We are into soccer too, full swing and then basketball and tennis in October so busy with sports like you guys. I can't believe you already posted pics of the birthday party, you are amazing.

Nicole said...

OMG!!! I completely spaced the party today! I had it hanging on my fridge and everything! I'm so sorry! Not that Spencer missed me or anything, but I totally could have come today and I blew it! I'm sorry!

motivated said...

I love the cup-cake cake! The one shaped like a sherriff's badge? That is awesome! Looks like it was a rockin party. :)

Karina said...

sorry we didn't come. roger had to work a few hours overtime because something went down at the prison. but it looked like a lot of fun.

Jeff, Renee, Carter and Camden said...

That' so funny, I just sent out invites for Cam's birthday on Saturday and everything is Western/Horsey/Cowboy themed. That cupcake cake was a great idea, might just haveta steal it.

Jessica B Photography said...

Autumn, where's your 'stache???

Kara Benson said...

Cute picture of you and the guns! Looks like you guys had a fun time. Love the pinata :)

Cassondra said...

Autumn, you are SO clever! Seriously, this party looks like so much fun!!