Thursday, September 11, 2008

Pillow Fight


My boys have their own unique way of pillow fighting. They put the pillowcases on their heads and then bump each other around, trying to knock the other down, with the pillows. It is actually really funny to watch! And if they fall, they are well padded =) But even with the padding it was making me nervous. Not only was I afraid they would hurt themselves, who knows what kind of damage they were doing to my pillowcases! So after taking a few pictures, I broke up the fun. I am such a mean mom..ha ha

3 comments:

Hillary said...

Jessica tried to recruit me to be the light holder or something for your photo session on Monday. So I will probably be there (light holder or not) :)

Mel said...

oh ya i forgot to tell you. i was only there for less than 24 hours so i did not have time to get together or anything. it was funny to see her way out in the middle of nowhere. she looks great though.

Enjoying Every Minute! said...

Saw you have a blogspot, the family looks like they are doin fabulous!