Saturday, September 20, 2008

Scary Minnie



My niece, Carmen, had a Minnie Mouse birthday party this weekend. The kids had a lot of fun at the park, flying kites, playing baseball, and breaking open the pinata. (although, David did get hit in the face with the plastic bat. It has to happen to someone every time, right?) Anyway, the highlight of the party was when the scariest looking Minnie Mouse any of us have ever seen shows up. The kids were weary of her at first, but got over the initial fright. The seemed to be having a great time dancing and doing the limbo. Minnie just kind of stood there while this guy did all the interaction with the kids. They didn't seem to mind though, they thought he was hilarious. I guess as long as the kids had fun, that is all that matters.

6 comments:

Nicole said...

I don't think that's Minnie! I think it's her possed, evil twin! EEEEWWWWWWW! I would have started crying if I was a little girl! Who am I kidding? I would have cried if I had been there as an adult!

Hillary said...

That is definately one scary Minnie! Your kids are brave!

Karina said...

more like minnie on crack! ha. well, we will see you guys someday. like at the reunion?

Jessica B Photography said...

Wow, she should've been the pinata.

... said...

(look, i'm commenting! :) )

in the pictures of her with spencer & david, doesn't "her" arm look exceptionally long? that is a creepy, creepy minnie mouse.

Cassondra said...

I agree, very scary Minnie!! How funny!