Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Verrazanos



If you know us at all, one of our favorite places to eat is Verrazano Pizza! We love it, all of our close friends love it, and even our picky little eaters (the boys) love it! We have been eating there for so long that the owner, Ed, knows us by name. He doesn't just know us, he knows details about us and our family. (Laurelyn, he asked that you don't send him bad vibes from Texas since you couldn't be there with us today.) Ed is awesome, but hopefully he never sees this cause he would kill me for putting a picture of him on here. =) Eds not the only one though, the whole staff is very friendly. But forget the staff, the food there is so super delicious! The ranch they make is what really does it for me! The ranch is so good that I have friends that would actually drink it...(Julia, j/k...kinda) I am even so super cool that I have the secret recipe! (Don't ever let that information get out, Ed may never let me back in)
Anyhow, we had lunch there today with one of my best friends, Kristal. She is so great, so if you don't know her already, you should really meet her. (She is always looking for new friends, so if you want her number, just email me and I will give it to you.) Kidding Kristal =) We would have had another friend with us but she decided that working is a little more important than hanging out with us...NICOLE. It's okay, we still had a great time visiting and eating and basically just taking up space in the restaurant. (Sorry La, I would box up some fingers and send them to you if I knew it would last) =)
Here are a few pictures that we took with Kristal's new iPhone.







(This is the owner Ed. Remember, this picture was taken secretly. But according to Chad, James Bond has nothing to worry about since I suck at being sneaky.)

8 comments:

Mel said...

I miss that place soooooo much. Remember in high school when we would go there like everyday??? Hey will you email me Kristals info. I miss her.

Lisa Mc said...

Where is this place? I LOVE Pizza! My favorite is Northside Nathan's! They also have to die for ranch! Have you ever been there? If so how does it compare? I hope you guys will be home now school is back, we miss Spencer in nursery!

Nicole said...

I'm so sorry I missed it! We have always loved Verrazanos! Man! I missed a good time! Well when are WE gonna get to go hang out! This is simply ridiculous that we have not found time for each other yet! We friggin live 5 minutes from each other! WTF! ;o)

Kara Benson said...

We also love Verrazanos! It is so funny because I always catch myself craving it on mondays! I hope you enjoy your football this season ED! I cant believe you know the secret recipe, I am so jealous! mmmmm pizza sounds good right now.

Emily said...

Yum. Verrazanos and Farm Basket are our two "musts" when we're in town. Their ranch is fantastic. It also stays with you all day, and all night. And you can sometimes still taste it in the morning. That's how good it is :)

Jeff, Renee, Carter and Camden said...

I am hungry. I need directions to this place.

motivated said...

Those pictures were from an iphone? I want one even MORE than ever now! Aaah! Seriously. :( Oh well, I'll suffer through my verizon contract for now.

You have me in the mood for pizza now!

Jessica B Photography said...

Crazy trip down memory lane!!!